Tandridge Village pre-school is a charitable organisation that provides outstanding Early Years education to children aged 2 to 5 years old in the Oxted and surrounding area. Run by a volunteer committee of parents, we rely on a combination of fees, government subsidy and our own fundraising efforts to help support the school as best we can.
Our Fundraising Goals
You can help us achieve our fundraising goals in 3 main ways – get involved, sponsor us or donate!
Whether you’re a parent or guardian, a member of our local community or a local business owner, you can get involved to support our fantastic pre-school. Here are just some of the ways:
- Join the committee We’re always on the lookout for parents and guardians who can contribute some time to developing and supporting us.
- Get involved in our fundraising events Are you a born entertainer? Are you a chef? Do you work in events or marketing? Are you a ideas person? We endeavour to have an exciting programme of events throughout the year that aim to generate funds and raise awareness of the school. Can you donate your skills or time to making our events a success?
- Volunteer your skills Got a skill you can share with the children at one of our sessions? Are you a linguist or keen storyteller? Perhaps you’re a builder or fireman? If there’s a specialist session you feel you could provide for our children, we would love to hear from you. We have had some wonderful parents come in recently – from talks on women in engineering to French lessons. It’s wonderful to see how pre-schoolers listen with such interest!
- Sponsor us If you are a local business, we would gratefully appreciate your sponsorship. Here are some of the ways in which you could sponsor us:
- Donate We would gratefully accept any donations you or your business could make towards our wish list of equipment and toys for the pre-school, forest school equipment or toys.
- Display our marketing materials You could support us by allowing us to display our posters to help spread the word about our open days.
Fundraise on our behalf Got a marathon coming up? We would love it if you would raise money on our behalf. We’ll spend every penny on making TVPS even better than it is (if that is possible!) To support us, please email the pre-school and we will get in touch.