Welcome to Tandridge Pre-School and Forest School
Tandridge Village Pre-School and forest school is an inclusive pre-school for 2-5 year olds. We have over 20 years experience providing local children with the highest quality care in a variety of flexible ways to meet the needs of our families. Our aim is simple – to provide a pre-school with a fun, stimulating environment, designed to motivate and engage our children in their learning. We strive to make the time the children spend at school as inspiring, exciting and memorable as possible.
We have a fantastic site at Tandridge Village hall, with a secure outside play space and forest school. Our well-laid out indoor space supports children’s play, interaction and learning.
We aim to:
- Ensure the happiness, well-being and all-round development of every child in our care.
- Make every child and their family feel welcome, supported and safe, in a calm, nurturing environment.
- Work in partnership with all parents to help their children develop, grow and learn effectively.
- Promote and support outdoor learning through our excellent forest school, encouraging children to be resilient and adventurous, to help prepare them for life’s adventures.
- Provide a Pre-School that promotes equality and values diversity.
“I absolutely love Tandridge Village Preschool. Michaela the manager, and all the staff couldn’t be more kind, supportive, cheerful and helpful.”
“They always give my daughter personal attention and know her temperament and needs even more than me!”
“The facilities are the best I have seen in the area and my daughter’s language and development have improved so much. She loves going to school!”
Address: Tandridge Village Hall, Tandridge Lane, Tandridge. Oxted. Surrey RH8 9NN
Mobile: 07491 143 833
Landline: 01883 732 010
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org